Help! LG Spectrum Bluetooth Auto-Answer Options?Support

1. evawong93

evawong93 New Member

Hello everyone!

I am a newbie to the Android world. I have an LG Spectrum and am going crazy trying to configure my bluetooth (Plantronics M50) to auto answer. I had no problem with configuring it on my older, less sophisticated LG Octane, but cannot seem to be able to figure it out on this unit.

Also, I was able to make changes to the call clarity on the Octane, but I cannot do so with the Spectrum. It can sound a bit "tinny" on speaker phone.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Advertisement
    :
  2. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Welcome to the forums :)

I have moved this thread into the Spectrum forums so you can get some better assistance with your question.

Hope this helps and happy holidays! :D
  4. evawong93

evawong93 New Member

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the quick response.
    I guess I've got some reading to do!

Wishing everyone a healthy and happy holiday season!!
  5. ortrigger

ortrigger Well-Known Member Contributor

Just to be sure, your headset pairs with your phone alright?
  6. evawong93

evawong93 New Member

Yes, my headset was already paired. I searched for answers online for quite some time about the auto answer feature prior to asking the question on this forum.

I just find it funny that a lower model LG phone would have the auto answer and phone clarity controls readily available in their settings menu while a model with more bells and whistles wouldn't, unless you"root" it. I did initially see some postings that mentioned rooting, but I skipped them as I had no idea what it was until I was redirected to the LG Spectrum Android Forum.
  7. ortrigger

ortrigger Well-Known Member Contributor

Well, I don't usually use Bluetooth and I don't have the stock ROM on my phone at the moment but if you keep looking and can't find anything, let me know and I'll flash it and see what I can do to help.
  8. evawong93

evawong93 New Member

Thanks, Outrigger!

I appreciate your offer of help. It's not that big of a deal to me; as I'm not on bluetooth all the time anyway. It was just a nice feature that my last not-so-smart phone offered. I'll just have to slap the side of my head (like I did before) to answer the phone when I have my bluetooth unit on.

Thanks again, and have an awesome holiday!