1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Help - lost OEM N1 neoprene sleeve

1. tsuxtube

tsuxtube Member

Help!

Although a tight fit and difficult to get phone out of sometimes I am (was :mad:) very keen on mine as it protected the phone whilst at work.

I've managed to lose mine somehow and would very luch like to replace it for another...I like the android print!

Does anyone have one which they dont use? If so, would they like to pass it on? Happy to pay reasonable amount and postage etc...am in the UK.

Please PM me. Thanks.

Advertisement
    :
  2. razvan06

razvan06 Well-Known Member

good luck with that :)
  3. tsuxtube

tsuxtube Member

Thanks for the helpful advice:p

It does worry me that in some ways I like the phone cover more than the phone...
  4. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

I don't use mine, but I'd not want to give it up either :)

I did find that it was getting a little looser over time, so a second hand one may not be your best bet anyway, eBay was a good place to get them (perhaps not genuine, but very close) at one point.
  5. razvan06

razvan06 Well-Known Member

about that loosening over time ... that sucks ...could of gone with better materials :(
    i don't even want to think that when the pouch will be gone ,i'll have to go for that suck-ish silicone cover ...
  6. tsuxtube

tsuxtube Member

Just got a phone sock thing from a vodafone shop...it works but looks like Ive put my phone in a sock and its bulky.

Anyone prepared to part with theirs?
  7. ray2jerry

ray2jerry New Member

They may or may not be genuine but they are cheap and I've bought a few before, and I couldn't tell the difference next to my OEM one. They seem to be made very well and fit perfectly.

BROKEN URL

They also seem to ship everywhere for free (although don't expect it quickly haha).

Hope that helps :cool:

rAy

UPDATE: Sorry, I guess I can't link to it on eBay, but just do a search for "OEM Neoprene Pouch Case for HTC Google Nexus One G5", they are the ones I bought before.