• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help! Loving Root but having issues with my Contact list! Rooted Motorola Droid 2.1

Drea13

Lurker
Jun 29, 2010
A little help please I rooted my phone this past friday using the standard ESE81update.zip loving root by the way!...

Everything on my cell phone seems fine except one thing. I am showing on my contacts list that I only have 118 contacts despite the fact that I have well over a thousand. The contacts will display if someone texts or call me or if I text them and search for them in text mode. However if I need to call a contact that is not on the list of 118 it does not show and i cant find them... has anyone else run into this?

PS I am running dejaoffice as well. It is a 3rd party program that allows me to sync with outlook rather through gmail as I have to many random emails on my gmail account that try to sync with my droid!

Any help appreciated! Thank you!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones