Help making decision!!

Last Updated:

1. baa269

baa269 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok right now im within my 30 days (only 2 days left) and im on the fence. Should i return my BB and go with the epic... purchased at Best Buy and have already gone through 3 BB with the trackpad. this 3rd one is a little laggy and tempermental. i came from an original droid to this. anyone have any insight. maybe its i need a little swaying? i dont know. Someone HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

Advertisement
  2. iboombastic

iboombastic Well-Known Member

Yes sir return it.

3. Epicurean

Epicurean Well-Known Member

You will throw stones at RIM/BlackBerry after you've tried an Android. Epic is a no-brainer.

4. MissJennell

MissJennell Well-Known Member

I went from a bold to the epic and couldn't be happier.

5. <=U=L=T=R=A=>

<=U=L=T=R=A=> Well-Known Member

yes take your phone to museum or a phone recycling place and get the epic :D Really you should take it back and get the epic and get another 30 days nothing to lose

6. baa269

very true...cant make it today no cash in account. tomorrow i will be owner of a brand shiny new epic :D

7. DILands

DILands Well-Known Member Contributor

Last week this time - I had a Curve 2 - Upgraded to the Epic. Learning curve - YES. Regrets - NONE!

8. Epicurean

Epicurean Well-Known Member

Ahh... but the learning curve is the fun part (an old techie here). And no, I don't miss my Curve one single bit. Back to the OP - good for you! Come back in a week and tell us what you think of RIM ;-)

9. daddyd302

daddyd302 Well-Known Member

You don't get another 30 days once you traded it in for the second phone. You are stuck with it until you upgrade, you cannot go back to the first phone. You may get another 30 days to return it if it's defected, but the 30 days guarantee is over after the first 30 days.

10. adelmundo

adelmundo Well-Known Member

Once you try the Epic, you will not go back to BB (at least what they are currently have on the market). I came from a BB as well

11. <=U=L=T=R=A=>

<=U=L=T=R=A=> Well-Known Member

I got the evo.. returned it ,I waited 2 days and bam they reactivated my old account with additional 30 day money back;) At Bestbuy

12. baa269

welll i got my epic today... according to records i got my 500 extra points for my rewardzone so technically new line of service was activated today as per the coupon states... yay for another 30 days.