• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help me become an Android User!

Jemac

Lurker
Aug 27, 2011
Hey guys,

So I am about to make the switch to Android from Apple, and I am really psyched. My company has informed me that I can get a new phone ever year, regardless of cost, so I want to really go all out on my first Android phone.

I am on AT&T, and went into the store today to look around and saw the Infuse. It was big, bold, and pretty neat. But I also heard that we (AT&T) might be getting the new Galaxy S II in the US in the form of a certain "Samsung Attain" - is this true? I can wait a few weeks, or even a month, if a better phone than the Infuse is going to be released.

What do y'all think - should I get the Infuse, another phone all together, or wait for a new device that is about to be released?

Jemac

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones