Help me choose: Milestone Vs. Hero

Last Updated:

1. Silens

Silens Member This Topic's Starter

I'm not yet sure if I'm posting this in the correct section, but here goes:

As some of you may know, the prices on ANY electronic device over here (Israel)are around twice as much as anywhere else in the world.
    Because of this, I'm still stuck with the incredibly horrible Samsung Soul (U900), and am looking to buy something better.
    I've decided to buy a relatively new, but used, phone. One that runs Android.

The list of my options basically dwindled to these last two choices: HTC Hero and Motorola Milestone.
    I've also had HTC Wildfire and HTC Legend on my list, but the sellers refused to lower the price down even a little bit.

I was pretty 'locked-on' onto the Hero, until I've checked the Milestone out, and right now it looks like the more logical choice.

Could you guys please also point out each devices known bugs and flaws that I should be aware of before/after I buy the phone?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Silens

Couldn't wait for an answer, so I'm going to see a Milestone today. Evaluate it's condition.

3. Guamguy

Guamguy Well-Known Member

I would go with the Milestone here.

4. Tino

Tino Well-Known Member

I'd go milestone. I have no experience in either and I live HTC, but the milestone looks the better phone

5. Silens

Yeah, I ended up getting the Milestone :)