• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help me choose my next Android Phone

darkufo

Apr 10, 2011
Hi,

I currently have a Nexus One phone but I'm finding myself running a little low on the internal memory so I thought it was time to get myself a new phone.

There are just so many to choose from.

So I was wondering if the people here could help recommend me a new phone.

I don't actually us the phone much as a phone but I still need a half decent one in terms of Phone and Messaging.

I mostly use my phone for email/google reader, and a variety of apps.

I'd like ideally a dual-core one with a slightly bigger screen than my Nexus as well as having more internal memory etc.

I also use apps such as Maps/Calender/Remember the Milk, Google Docs, Lastpass, etc

I'd like it to come with 2.3.3 or 2.2 if an upgrade is forthcoming.

I'm also UK based.

Cost is no real issues, within reason as this will be a business expense.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

I have Desire and it is kind of identical to Nexus One (also both are built by HTC).
The internal memory shortage is fixed by a2sd.

Anyway, if you are from UK, then keep your eyes open for tomorrow's HTC event in London. It is expected that they will announce the new dual-core phone called Sensation.
The phone is expected to have the same high qHD resolution display as found in Atrix.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones