Help me - Live screen WallpaperGeneral

Last Updated:

1. eddietse91

eddietse91 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hello all! 1 week ago i've had my phone back from repair...which I had dust beneath the screen.
    After the repair, my battery life has gone worse.. also my phone is more laggy and it even starts to crash and restarts itself today.
    The most irritating is that my live wallpaper keeps going away? or disabling itself.
    I set it to be a live wallpaper, then few hours later, my background is the default blue screen...
    Any one has the same problem?
    Thank you all

Advertisement
  2. wooks63

wooks63 Well-Known Member

Yes, I've noticed that my live wallpaper has a habit of going away leaving me with the default blue screen. It's very random, however. Some days it's with me all the time, other days, like yesterday, it goes away several times during the day.

3. eddietse91

Which wallpaper was you using?
    I was using snowfall one,
    but now i've changed to the android things which they interact with the phones orientation, quite cool,
    And the problems seems to be solved now, (fingers crossed)

4. Stuu

Stuu Well-Known Member

Are you using a task manager??

Because if you are, You will need to add the wallpaper to the "ignore list" Because if it isnt, It will just close. Hence having the original screen after. It switches back to default.

Hope this helps

5. wooks63

wooks63 Well-Known Member

I've used both the "Aquarium Free" and the "Snowfall Free" live papers and it's happened to both of them.

Since upgrading to 2.1, I've not installed a task killer, so it can't be that.

I might try one of the live wallpapers that came with the upgrade and see if it does the same with this in case it's just a couple of dodgey wallpapers.

6. eddietse91

Ohh it must be the wallpaper then! I thought it would be my phone. But i've been using the Shake them all" live wallpaper for about 2 days now, it's still fine. So it must be the wallpaper. I bought the wallpaper though for