help me make my decisionAccessories

Last Updated:

1. cookie_monster

cookie_monster Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok, so getting my evo tuesday ( sprint sold to me for .99 cents lol) and i been reading about batteries and cover so here is what i need help with

1. Go with standard battery and cover..... been seeing alot of people say once you get the new wore off the battery really aint that bad

2. go with xtended battery and make a case or modd a case to fit it!!

now i have had a evo b4 sold it when noone else had them an they were on back order for at least a month so i sold for a nice chunk of $$$$

I didnt like the battery life but did notice after calibrating the battery and new kinda wore of that the battery life was not that bad in stock battery so, what should i do and your opion and even maybe what you have going on now!!!

I am buying the seido battery if i go that route! :eek:

Advertisement
  2. chicano

chicano Well-Known Member

There is a post here on this forum about buying the aftermarket Chinese battery. I got one based on the forum's advice, on ebay for $10- comes with a back cover. I have it close to a month- works great- lasts very long.

I can't see myself buying anymore Seidio's batteries. I bought an 1750mah Seidio battery, $39, and it sucked.

3. tracerit

tracerit Well-Known Member

the 2700/3000/3500mah ebay batteries for $10 + charger are a great deal. i got 20 hours and 36 hours no the first and second use of the 3500mah battery. i basically went through a whole day and did not have to worry about the battery going low at all, whereas with the standard battery i'd always be cautious after a few hours.

4. cookie_monster

cookie_monster Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

just want to say my buddy has the seidio 3500 battery and is a heavy user and get almost 3 full to 3 and half days out of his battery

5. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

I have this and it's fantastic. I wouldn't ever go back. I love to be able to use it constantly and leave everything on all the time and not worry about the battery, even with overclocking. It's awesome.