>.< Help me out plz >.<

1. DarkScream

DarkScream Member

Hello guys i dont rly know to explain my problem but i will try my best :D
    1 year ago i buyed a Lg Gw620 but the problem is that i can`t connect the google acount so i cant download apk....(can't establish a reliable data connection to the server)..so what i tryed to do is using an usb cable to download the apk from pc to the phone(i downloaded google play app) ..but after i put the apk instaler on the phone i cant rly see any files from the sd card ( i can see my photos and music but nothing more ) so if i download something on the phone i can`t find it anywhere. So my question is this is there a problem with the phone or something if not how can i find the file on the phone (dont say to dowload some file manager or something like that caz i cant find it on the phone xD ) is there any way to instal the apps directly from my pc in to the phone via usb cable? Help me out is pissing to have a good phone that can be used only for calls.:confused:

Advertisement
    :
  2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

welcome to the forums!!!!!!!

what happens when you try to sync with your google account?

and with the apk file you will need a file manager. there is no way around it unfortunately.
  3. DarkScream

DarkScream Member

You`r talking about when i try to Sing in with my gmail on my phone ? give me `` can't establish a reliable data connection to the server``
  4. ocnbrze

5. DarkScream

DarkScream Member

Any way first to save my contacts first somehow ? hard to put so much of them back
  6. ocnbrze

if your contacts are linked to google then you should be fine. if not then i'm not sure how you can do it. you can probably go into your gmail account and add your contacts there. then when you sign back in, they will sync to the phone automatically.
  7. DarkScream

DarkScream Member

well im doing a factory reset so i can connect it to the google acount so i cant do that but isnt there a way to backup the contact to the sd card ?
  8. ocnbrze

there is but you need an app for that.
  9. DarkScream

DarkScream Member

i think i find a way so save them but im not sure ,,, if i save them to the sim card will they be deleted ?
  10. ocnbrze

not sure i never had a gsm phone, but i believe you can do it that way.
  11. Davdi

Davdi Well-Known Member Contributor

Yes, you should be safe saving contacts to SIM. I believe a SIM can hold a maximum of 200 contacts. AFAIK SIM is not affected by a Factory reset (Mine never has been).
    ocnbrze likes this.
  12. DarkScream

DarkScream Member

I did a hard phone reset so i can connect my phone to my gmail acount but when ask for the email and pass and press next says ``Unable to Open connection to server`` so why can i do now ?

P.s : for some reasons i cant post in my first thread srry about this >.<:rolleyes:
  13. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ± Moderator

Do you have a data connection now? or wifi?
    I saw your first thread...why cannot you post in there?
  14. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

I merged your threads together, so it does not get confusion, if you prefer I move your thread to your device forum let me know
    DarkScream, ocnbrze and Mikestony like this.
  15. DarkScream

DarkScream Member

Do i need wifi ? caz i got internet on the phone or do i need something else ? Idn why didnt let me post here when i push reply was sending me back to login screen but i was already loged
  16. Davdi

Davdi Well-Known Member Contributor

Signing into google seems to work better over WiFi. Use WiFi if you can, it's most likely faster, definitely more reliable and you don't use your data allowance, saving it for when you can't get WiFi.