Help me out with issues with both of my lines - people can't hear me!

1. Zivman

Zivman Active Member

both lines of service have issues today (ST ATT sims). I can call and receive calls, I can hear the other person, but they cannot hear me. data seems to work fine. spent time on the phone with their customer service. He kept telling me it was my phones. I have 3 different phones that I tested with (two galaxy nexus, one iphone4).... all with the same issue. so I get him to agree that it is not a phone issue. Then he says it is the sim cards. what are the chances of 2 sim cards failing basically at the same time? his only recourse was to send new sim cars (3-5 days) I told them that was not acceptable and that he should overnight them, which he couldn't do. In the end, the likelihood of the sim cards failing is slim to none and it wouldn't help....

anyone have any thoughts before I head over to ATT and get a couple new lines of service?

- and for some reason my ip has been blocked by their forum for registration, so I couldn't sign up for assistance there.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Zivman

Zivman Active Member

ended up being an ATT network issue in my area. wasn't exclusive to me nor to straight talk
  3. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

Thank you for sharing what the problem really was, and I am so glad that your service is up and running!