• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help me Please Bros and sists

Personally, I haven't heard of an 8GB Galaxy Nexus, unless you are talking of a Nexus S? The unlocked, international Galaxy Nexus has 16GB, the Verizon version has 32GB.

If you are trying to compare two Galaxy Nexus S, the 8GB phone has an SD card slot and the 16GB doesn't, as well as some radio differences. If you are comparing a 16GB Galaxy Nexus with a Galaxy Nexus S there are a lot of differences as they are completely different phones.

Reactions: iowabowtech
Upvote 0
Personally, I haven't heard of an 8GB Galaxy Nexus, unless you are talking of a Nexus S? The unlocked, international Galaxy Nexus has 16GB, the Verizon version has 32GB.

If you are trying to compare two Galaxy Nexus S, the 8GB phone has an SD card slot and the 16GB doesn't, as well as some radio differences. If you are comparing a 16GB Galaxy Nexus with a Galaxy Nexus S there are a lot of differences as they are completely different phones.

So you telling me that my friend in belgium will buy to me nexus S ??? i told him i want galaxy nexus and he said there is 3 -8g-16g-32- ,16g = 400euro , 8g=300euro so i told him buy 8g becuz he is cheap
my Question is , is there any GALAXY NEXUS 8GB ????? Pls help me , i am from morocco and here they dont even know what is android or nexus , they know just samsung nokia iPhone , they have nothing to say about " O S " Heeeeeeeeeeelp

Upvote 0
So you telling me that my friend in belgium will buy to me nexus S ??? i told him i want galaxy nexus and he said there is 3 -8g-16g-32- ,16g = 400euro , 8g=300euro so i told him buy 8g becuz he is cheap
my Question is , is there any GALAXY NEXUS 8GB ????? Pls help me , i am from morocco and here they dont even know what is android or nexus , they know just samsung nokia iPhone , they have nothing to say about " O S " Heeeeeeeeeeelp

No, there is no 8GB version of the Galaxy Nexus. The two sizes available are 16 GB (HSPA+ version) and 32 GB (LTE version). Not sure where he's getting the 8 from, I believe even the Nexus S had 16GB minimum, 1 partitioned for internal storage and the rest to USB storage.

Upvote 0
No, there is no 8GB version of the Galaxy Nexus. The two sizes available are 16 GB (HSPA+ version) and 32 GB (LTE version). Not sure where he's getting the 8 from, I believe even the Nexus S had 16GB minimum, 1 partitioned for internal storage and the rest to USB storage.

Looks like you are right. From what I can see, I accidentally was looking at a Galaxy S, which did have an 8GB option. In either case, neither of us is aware of a Galaxy Nexus with 8GB. As you stated, the GSM versions should all have 16GB, the CDMA version 32GB.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones