• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help help me please.. dunno what else to do :(

renatojf

Lurker
Nov 20, 2010
here's my problem..

My phone only have clockworkmod and recovery installed.. when I do adb devices, it shows up as HT***** recovery..

so recovery is not messed up.. neither clockwork..

thing is.. I can't install any OTA / RUU / ROM nothing.. I can't make my phone work again..

when I place the PB99IMG.zip on the sdcard and tell HBOOT to read it.. I see the blue progress bar.. and then the message Checking .. [PB99IMG.zip].. but then, the cel goes back to HBOOT menu (fastboot, recovery, etc..).. it doesn't apply or ask me to apply the firmware..

also tried to use update.zip.. didn't worked.. then tried to run a RUU, but it can't find my cel phone because it's in recovery mode..

I'm trying EVERYTHING and nothing seems to make it work again.. please guys HELP ME :(

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones