• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Me Please!!

Respira

Lurker
Jun 2, 2012
Hi
I have a question!
See today when wanted to unlock the pattern for my S2,by mistake i pressed "Forgot Pattern".Then it brought me to the gmail.I can't remember pass or email,but i do remember the pattern,so how can i return to the pattern lock?
Please help!
Thanks.

Respira, have you tried rebooting your phone? Does it still bring you to your Gmail login? Conversely, you can try resetting the password on your Gmail account on your PC. I believe when you sign up for Gmail, it asks you for an alternative email account so in the event of forgetting your Google account it can send you the pertinent info to that account (I could be completely wrong since I signed up for Gmail almost 10 years ago).

Reactions: El Presidente
Upvote 0
Respira, have you tried rebooting your phone? Does it still bring you to your Gmail login? Conversely, you can try resetting the password on your Gmail account on your PC. I believe when you sign up for Gmail, it asks you for an alternative email account so in the event of forgetting your Google account it can send you the pertinent info to that account (I could be completely wrong since I signed up for Gmail almost 10 years ago).
I dunno which email i used,i have many,and only remember the passwords of 2 or 3...
of coarsei tried resetting,but no luck,there must a way.... :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones