• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help help me please

Hi Slikman, I am not sure what you are requesting... we have our newest Ota firmware update available here if that is what you need: MEEP! OTA PC Download.

mz, I would suggest you ask your retailer if they can work with Oregon Scientific to assist you... we just don't have any systems in place for your location, but if they as the retailer will contact OS, they can then work together on this.

Upvote 0
Hi Sliman,

If you cannot boot the Meep at all, then no, there is no way for you or for us remotely to install any software or perform an Ota. I can send an ota to your Meep if it's online, but I can't make it bootup. The Meep does have to be bootable to do anything. If you can't boot at all (and you've tried rebooting as well as the reset button on the back of the Meep), it then falls under hardware issues and one of our call centers are the ones who will assist in that case.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones