help me with unlock pattern many attempts in samsung galaxy fit gt-s5670

1. cloudmark

cloudmark New Member

help me plzz... with unlock pattern many attempts on galaxy fit gt-s5670

Advertisement
  2. zflamewing

zflamewing Well-Known Member

If it's your device and you've forgotten the pattern there should be an option on the screen where it will ask you for the password your google account attached to the device. Other than that you might want to check with your fellow fit owners over here Samsung Galaxy Fit - Android Forums as they might have some other suggestions. I wish you success in your quest to resolve your conundrum. Thank you for signing up and stopping to say hello. Welcome to AF!
  3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Hello and welcome aboard. See post below:

Edit: Enter your username that you setup the phone with and the password 'null' without quotes it sometimes works. Or "reset" the device to factory default settings.

I hope this works for you. Thanks for joining these forums. :)
  4. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

If you've entered a pattern lock (or password, for that matter) too many times, the phone should prompt you to unlock it with the credentials for the Google account to which it's registered. One caveat is that you must have a data connection enabled on the phone for this to work ... either 3G or Wifi ... so that Google's servers can authenticate the account. If you have entered the pattern but do not know the credentials or have Wifi and 3G both off, there's little to do other than a full reset.