• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Nah x10 is as smooth as it gets, only slight lag is that timescape takes a couple of seconds to load up, but this should be streamlined and sped up with the 2.1 upgrade

The ram is less than some of the other high class models, but remember this is a 1ghz processor on a minimalist os built for awesomeness.

The most station I've given it is psx4droid and it copes well on all games expected, if the ram is the only thing stopping you buying just get it, my girlfriend has the desire and I would still have this any day, it has more internal memory for one which is awesome for apps

Upvote 0
I had the choice between Desire and X10 and played with both in various shops before choosing. I am very glad with the choice I made, the X10 felt better in hand in the shop and I preferred the screen and quite liked the Timescape thing. I haven't had any major problems with my phone, I have added the apps that I need to sort it out where I felt it was lacking... HTC's keyboard for example is better than the stock one on the X10 but I downloaded that from a chap on XDA developers forum. I love my X10 and with the update to 2.1 I am hoping it will only get better and better.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones