• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

AliAlkasir

Lurker
Sep 29, 2012
Hi all off you I'm new to forums I have a problem with my device. My device is xperia arc s its running android 2.3.4 my problem is with the wifi when I turn it on its turn itself off and any wifi network doesn't appear and rememberd networks. I tryed to uninstall all new apps and reset settings to factory and that wasn't helpful I need the solution early. Please help me because I need it tomorrow.

I'm sorry for my bad English and I want language tips for this post.

Hi all off you I'm new to forums I have a problem with my device. My device is xperia arc s its running android 2.3.4 my problem is with the wifi when I turn it on its turn itself off and any wifi network doesn't appear and rememberd networks. I tryed to uninstall all new apps and reset settings to factory and that wasn't helpful I need the solution early. Please help me because I need it tomorrow.

I'm sorry for my bad English and I want language tips for this post.

the only way is return the tablet to factory to update the firmware. or if can let factory service send you firmware and the instruction the you update it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones