Help Moving Pix to SD CardSupport

1. jason08505

jason08505 New Member

Can someone please help me out with some instructions on how to move my pictures from the phone to my SD card...i don't see a "move" option anywhere. I'm constantly getting messages that disk space is low.

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Valkerie

Valkerie Well-Known Member

Pictures are stored by default on the SD card. You have too many apps if your storage is low.
  3. jason08505

jason08505 New Member

but well when i look in my gallery...i have 155 in a folder called "Camera" and only 2 in a folder called "SD card"
  4. GRZLA

GRZLA Well-Known Member

Those are just folder names. For some reason you have 2 pictures on the root of your sdcard. All pictures are stored on sd. Like the person above mentioned, you have too many apps.
  5. jason08505

jason08505 New Member

wow really...i've only download about 5 apps - although my TouchDown app does take up alot of space. But thanks to both of you for the help...i appreciate it.
  6. JokaLo

JokaLo Well-Known Member

Search the market for "send to sd card"
  7. dautley

dautley VIP Member VIP Member

Your pictures should be in a folder called DCIM. there may be other sub folders besides camera that are also storing your pictures.
  8. ludeawakening

ludeawakening Well-Known Member

Have you saved any pictures from messages or something like that? If you ever select copy attached to sd, it will drop the attachment on the root of your card.
  9. Valkerie

Valkerie Well-Known Member

Mine puts the attachments in a folder called "download"
  10. JokaLo

JokaLo Well-Known Member

My post above***

When you go into a picture, you click share, and it lets you specify where on your sd card it goes*

I have 4 albums

-people
    -memories
    -wallpapers
    -fun