help!!! My camera out of nowhere is taking crappy pictures!!Support

Last Updated:

1. hendodo

hendodo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Worked fine this morning...now when I go to take one its extremely blurry. U can barely even see my eyes. I tried cleaning the glass...I even pulled the battery. Any suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. meyerweb

meyerweb Well-Known Member

Check and make sure none of the settings in the camera have changes. In particular, check the AF. Try manually focusing, by tapping the point on the screen where you want the focus to be.

3. jamesdean

jamesdean Well-Known Member

Sounds silly but also make sure the lens is clean.

4. archie70

archie70 Active Member

Mine more often than not takes crappy pics. The lens focuses then loses its focus right before the shot. Pressing the screen to take the shot doesnt help either. Thinking of taking it into the sprint store.

5. KAuss

KAuss Well-Known Member

My camera now in full day light even in full overcast is shooting exceptionally well, the pictures are amazingly clear and sharp... I use auto focus and always shoot at 100 ISO...

In low light, there isn't a huge improvement, but if you use around 400 ISO or auto the camera does a half decent job in low light compared to before... The flash is overly bright in most situations though however...

I played with the camera somewhat in 2.1 but it never really did what I wanted it to do, but in 2.2 it is sorta practical...