• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help my incredible is harrassing me!

kaymae

Lurker
Sep 10, 2010
hi forum, my sig. other sent an ...well.... explicit text message to me. well i laughed and went to delet it. it said it was an sms message (whatever that is ) but when i went to delet it it wouldnt do it. I taped it to open it first and the screen went white and it said "opening" but never did anything. It wouldn't delete... and now whenever i get a new message or delet a message "that message" rolls up on my info bar at the top of the screen/ with my boyfriends name on it. It is really embarrassing.
I tried deleting him as a contact but now it rolls up with the phone number and the message attached. This is driving me crazy, I cant let anyone use my phone (especialy the kids) for fear that they will see that message... how do I get rid of it?

I want to welcome you on behalf of the Android Team! If you need anything PM me! :D

I'm sorry for your problem. I will send this to the Incredible Support section for you. I don't have a sense UI phone, so I've forgotten how to do when you need. Take care!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones