HELP my sister has locked me out!!!Support

1. clubber

clubber Member

Hey guys I challenged my little sister to get into my phone!!! Yeah yeah I know not very bright.

She was ment to stop on the last atempt but thought she had it. I have tried entering my google account login details several times with no avail my phone is currently disconected to the internet and was thinking does it need a connection to log in???

Is there anyone out there who knows about loggin after lock out???

Advertisement
    :
  2. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

You would need an Internet connection to validate your credentials, yes. You don't have a data connection? Your only other option may be to use the boot menu to do a factory reset of the phone.
  3. clubber

clubber Member

I cant do anything all I can do is attempt to enter my email and password. This does nothing?!?! I know I am entering the details correctly as I have double checked with my Google account on my home pc. is there anyother way of rebooting the system
  4. Me_Droid_Freak

Me_Droid_Freak Daryl Bowman

If you can access the drop down menu, or somehow turn on your wifi, it will connect if you have connected to it before. Otherwise, holding both volume up and down and power simultaneously should turn it off...