Help!! My x10a 2.1 has ongoing downloads!!!!!!Support

Last Updated:

1. Killer1744

Killer1744 Member

ok, so im kinda new to android, and i have a small ( but huge ) Problem!!

The problem is that when i go into the Market and have selected an app to download, it should popup on the status bar and start to download. but when i slid the status bar down , the download never starts to download!! it just stays under the " ongoing " part !! No matter if i am connected to the internet ( via wi-fi or 3G ) or not connected to the internet. it never starts to download. i have already tried to clear the Markets cache and the download manager and the download agent, and even restarted the phone !!

HELP PLEASE!!!! ( X10a 2.1 )

2. Sam-SonyXperia

Sam-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

I have seen this one before when an update to the Market caused an issue. Please do this : Main Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Market > Uninstall Updates > Load up the market and try another download.
  3. Killer1744

Killer1744 Member

Thanks for the idea , but it didn't work :( .

it just adds to the " ongoing Downloads" !!
  4. Sam-SonyXperia

Sam-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

5. landovr

landovr Well-Known Member

I saw something somewhere about deleting the folder and the lost.dir folder on your sd card to fix this problem.
  6. beau420

beau420 Well-Known Member

If you have already tried this:

Next step...try downloading a really small app over 3G and see if it works. If it works on 3G, it should work on the Wifi.

Doesn't work on 3G either, then you probably want to repair or reflash the more thing.....make sure the phone is up to date.

After upgrading to 2.1, make sure there aren't any other updates that it needs.
    Killer1744 likes this.
  7. Killer1744

Killer1744 Member

Next I think I m going to try a restor point, and if that doesn't work I will full reator it to factory settings.
  8. Killer1744

Killer1744 Member

ok, thanks every one, i restored it to a few days back using xRecovery and now the market works! :D