[HELP] Nandroid Restore Issue

Last Updated:

1. CriticalCritic

CriticalCritic Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Having an issue with Nandroid Restore. I have run several backups and restores before. I am by no means new to this. However, this is my first time where the restore has taken more than 5mins.

I am running Amon-RA recovery, and typically during a restore process the '......' processing sequence will run across the screen for about 5-7 rows before it finishes. Right now I am up to 34 rows right now and still going. Does anyone know the proper way to stop this? And if I do stop it (I'm assuming a battery pull is my only option) then what will the repercussions? I have 6 or so backups that I can revert to.

To sum it up... Does anyone know how badly a battery pull, during a nandroid restore, will effect my phone?

Advertisement
  2. exBBuser

exBBuser Well-Known Member

Do a battery pull,as far as the repercussions ido but you should be able to go into recovery with no problems,all nands should be there as well,just try a different backup.

CriticalCritic likes this.
  3. CriticalCritic

CriticalCritic Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks. I ended up doing the 'Hold Power+VolUp+VolDown' for 10 secs then release, and it rebooted. It came back nicely except lacking a few apps that hadn't yet been restored. I went back into recovery and tried the same restore point again. It went through just fine the 2nd time. :confused: