• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HELP! need a SCREENSHOT app that works1!!

revs1227

Dec 12, 2010
pleaseeeee this is really pissing me of that you have to be rooted to take a f-ing screen shot of your phone !!!
even iphones can do it !!!
ive searched everywhereee nothing works with this damn phone
on the htc website it says you can screenshot by "pressing the power button and the home button ?? seriously htc? no shot the screen goes off when u press the power button idiots

pleaseeeee this is really pissing me of that you have to be rooted to take a f-ing screen shot of your phone !!!
even iphones can do it !!!
ive searched everywhereee nothing works with this damn phone
on the htc website it says you can screenshot by "pressing the power button and the home button ?? seriously htc? no shot the screen goes off when u press the power button idiots

I was thinking the same thing, until I hit the power button first (and hold down), then after 1 second i hit the home button. My problem was I was hitting them at the same time.

Reactions: MooseJaw
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones