• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help - Need to change Default photo album for uploading on Facebook

spory9_9

Lurker
Feb 4, 2013
Hey everyone, so the default album to upload photos to on facebook from my phone (Galaxy SIII), is "Mobile Uploads". I have around 400 photos in here and its slow to load and I created a new folder "Mobile Uploads 2013" so that I can start sorting by year. Problem is, I can select that album when uploading, but it doesn't post as a status update with who I'm with, title for pictures, etc. It only puts this information as a caption for each photo. And it doesn't automatically go to this album, I have to select it. If I put them into the default folder and then move into the 2013 folder, I lose any "story/status" associated with it, and if I was "with anyone" in the photos, so that the story showed on their timeline as well, it completely disappears from both our walls. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!:mad:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones