• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help needed bricked behold 2?

Shut off phone then hold down thesebuttons:volume down + call button + power button and wait for it to lad after its done ppress menu key and it should reboot after the package picture is done loading.

If you have cwm all in one ext2 and rfs recovery then after key combination use keypad to scroll to factory reset after that's finished reboot.

That should fix it!hope this helps!

Reactions: milee1000
Upvote 0
Shut off phone then hold down thesebuttons:volume down + call button + power button and wait for it to lad after its done ppress menu key and it should reboot after the package picture is done loading.

If you have cwm all in one ext2 and rfs recovery then after key combination use keypad to scroll to factory reset after that's finished reboot.

EDIT SOMEONE DELETE THIS USING PHONE ACCIDENTLY REPOSTED

Upvote 0

EDIT SOMEONE DELETE THIS USING PHONE ACCIDENTLY REPOSTED
thanks but this isnt a repost and also im trying it right now

Upvote 0
try clearing dalvik cache. If that doesn't work try doing the reset thing I showed in my previous post again. If that doesn't work try reflashing the rom.

If that doesn't work....

Try flashing stock 1.6 then galaxy.

Hope you fix your phone !
I already re flashed it but it still didnt work and i dont know how to clear the dalvik cache

Thanks

Upvote 0
Yes i know the symptoms. I had the same problem before.

Here is the link to warheads:

androidforums.com/behold-2-all-things-root/64036-port-behold-2-1-6-no-twiz-w-busybox-rooted-kernel.html

Unzip and put bootloader in bootloader slot, the ops in the ops slot, the pda in the pda slot, and phone in the phone slot.

REMEBER TO NEVER INSTALL PHONE AND BOOT MORE TEN ONCE IN THIS PARTICULAR CASE. AND ALSO THIS NOT ONE PACKAGE SO UNCHECK ONE PACKAGE!

AFTER Odining IS FINISHED AND THE BOOT UP IS COMPLETE TURN OFF PHONE AND BOOT UP INTO DOWNLOAD MODE.

Reodin the galaxy rom after that it should work.

Upvote 0

androidforums.com/behold-2-all-things-root/64036-port-behold-2-1-6-no-twiz-w-busybox-rooted-kernel.html

Unzip and put bootloader in bootloader slot, the ops in the ops slot, the pda in the pda slot, and phone in the phone slot.

REMEBER TO NEVER INSTALL PHONE AND BOOT MORE TEN ONCE IN THIS PARTICULAR CASE. AND ALSO THIS NOT ONE PACKAGE SO UNCHECK ONE PACKAGE!

AFTER Odining IS FINISHED AND THE BOOT UP IS COMPLETE TURN OFF PHONE AND BOOT UP INTO DOWNLOAD MODE.

OK i understanfd but i was just wondering is the warheads good?

Upvote 0

it only lts me add 2 of them then odin stops working

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones