1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

HELP NEEDED !! Launcher Crash !!General

1. GetGathered

GetGathered New Member

My Samsung Galaxy S I9003 screen shows up
    " The application TwLauncher ( process com.sec.android.app.twlauncher ) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again "

I've tried many time restarting the phone but the problem remains.

Can anyone out there help me ?:(

Advertisement
    :
  2. XploitZ

XploitZ Well-Known Member

if losing datas wouldnt be that much of a problem to you
    try doing factory reset
  3. GetGathered

GetGathered New Member

But I cant even access into setting
    The message just keep popping up on my screen.
  4. ohjani

ohjani New Member

Hi, I have the same problem as well, and I had it twice for the past 6 mths. Have you found your solution yet? I sent back to the service center for warranty repair, but it seems that the root problem has not been solved, or else it won't happened the 2nd time. I would love to hear your experience.
  5. krospyke

krospyke Well-Known Member

i would ask for a replacement rather than a repair. that unit maybe is defective.
  6. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

Wow. Maybe its actually a good thing that I have another launcher installed. If one crashes it can always revert to the other.
  7. yokeshkimi

yokeshkimi New Member

how to replace the mobile plz help .... will they charge
  8. ankitbahri

ankitbahri Member

No, they wont charge (or rather they should not charge). As per warranty agreement, a manufacturer can first try to repair the phone. if his attempt is unsuccessful, the customer has every right to ask for a replacement.
    This is generally what is followed in the service industry (myself being in one of them). To know the exact condition, you should refer your warranty card.
    @ohjhani - if it has happened to you twice, you can always ask for a replacement.