Help needed on apps for xperia x10

Last Updated:

1. crashley

crashley New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi All,

This is my 1st post so be gentle:) I have just purchased an x10. The salesman in the shop showed me what the x10 can do. Now I have the phone i want to watch live tv (uk) but struggling to find app. Looked on this site and saw Beeb player which has now been pulled but mentioned you can back this up?? How do you do that. I have tried yamgo but it wont run!
    Also this guy showed me that you can search other peoples music on their x10 and download to yours, what is the name of that app?

Hope you can steer me in the right direction as I have been getting rather frustrated:(

Advertisement
  2. mikeyman

mikeyman New Member

hey crashley, just signed up to reply to ur post. Ive also had some problems getting live tv with the x10, the best i can get working is myPlayer, a search in market will find it. Works well on wifi and will run on 3g but it depends where u r, if ur standing still or moving etc.. also the website www . yamgo . mobi has live uk tv but its hit and miss, sometimes it works sometimes it dont, worth the bookmark though. :)