• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Help Needed!! Please Help (circle battery, kaosfroyo update)

OK guys, I updated frm Kaosfroyo 34 to 38 and while doing all that. I lost my circle battery that I placed and now I dont know how to get it back..

I really dont want to look on here and search thro 1000s of posts on how to do it again..

can someone help me out and either show me what to do to put it back or if i need to root it again like i did, can you show me the link to do it..

its been months since i did it so my mind is off and forget!

sorry if I seem like a nub or asking for too much, hopefully one you guys may help!

Ill deeply appreciate it!! ;-))

I have no clue about kaos as I don't run it and all the bugs with the rom. If you have any other settings in the settings menu, I have the choice of cyanogen mod settings. I have nonesesikal 12.5 on my phone. I can add battery percentage in my circle battery. To get there I hit menu, settings, cyanogenmod setting, user interface, then I search for what I want to change.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones