• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

help needed urgent

wolfy1664

Lurker
May 11, 2014
hi guys i have a Cnm 10DC-16 the problem is iv tried to root it with ZhuoDaShi-2.2.0 but after restart my tablet booted to the android screen and then just a black screen can any body help please iv tried factory reset with no joy also tried flashing with live-suite but it says device not recognised please if any one has this tablet can i have the back up files or any sort of file to make this tablet come back to life :( iv tried to flash this file but as i said with now joy
please please HELP ASAP THANKS:(

Hello wolfy welcome to AF :)

Bad news I think:

You tried to root it with some Chinese rooting tool, it went wrong and damaged the device's ROM, rendering it bricked. I've never heard of ZhuoDaShi (卓大师). Only thing I can suggest is try and get hold of the original CnM ROM and flashing tool. Only thing is I don't think CnM are around any more, their website has gone and Argos no longer lists their tablets. Ceased trading probably. They were an importer of budget tech and lifestyle items from China.

Could be worth having a look on XDA Devs, might be something on there about CnM devices.

Upvote 0
Hello wolfy welcome to AF :)

Bad news I think:

You tried to root it with some Chinese rooting tool, it went wrong and damaged the device's ROM, rendering it bricked. I've never heard of ZhuoDaShi (卓大师). Only thing I can suggest is try and get hold of the original CnM ROM and flashing tool. Only thing is I don't think CnM are around any more, their website has gone and Argos no longer lists their tablets. Ceased trading probably. They were an importer of budget tech and lifestyle items from China.

Could be worth having a look on XDA Devs, might be something on there about CnM devices.
iv tried every were cant fin this firmware anywhere any advice would be appreciated:(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones