• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help needed with ES3 File Tracker on Nexus 7

Greetings.
As a new member, this is my first post. I'm having trouble with ES3 File Tracker on my Nexus 7 2013. I am trying to do file sharing with my Windows 7 desktop. I have gotten as far as being able to see my Homegroup computers on the tablet, but can't logon to any of the 3 computers. My problem is that I don't know what to enter as "Username" and "password". Do I use the username for that computer I'm trying to log on to? And is the password the one that I use for the Homegroup? The only other passwords I have are for the router, which is obviously not the one I need, and the one I set up for the tablet. Perhaps the settings I need to change are on the Windows 7 computer itself, but I have no idea. Any suggestions?

Thanks.
Dan

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones