Help needed with flashSupport

1. david1949

david1949 Member

i have a new Nexus 7 and i need Adobe Flash Player but Google play dose not have the app for me to download it manually so what are the rest of yous doing for flash i have tried other apps that say flash players in google play store but they do not work. I tried to download a Christmas card for to be sent to my sister in Spain from 123 e cards to- night and the card wont open because i don't have flash I'm pulling my hair out trying to get this to work so please help i am running on the Dolphin browser . So please tell me how to fix this problem.

Advertisement
  2. valorian

valorian Well-Known Member

david1949 likes this.
  3. david1949

david1949 Member

Ok Valorian thanks i have downloaded Adobe flash it into my Nexus it tells me that it is installed but nothing happening could you tell me what my next step is please
  4. valorian

valorian Well-Known Member

So you installed Flash Player and the e-card still will not play? I'm not familiar with Dolphin Browser. Does Dolphin support flash player? You could give Firefox browser a try.
    david1949 likes this.
  5. david1949

david1949 Member

It tells me that the Dolphin Browser supports flash ok i will download FireFox and hope that works thank you for your help
  6. david1949

david1949 Member

Well it works in FireFox but its not good it flashes of and on have you heard how long it going to be before Google fixes this problem because i am fed up with this i may take it back to the shop and buy a Apple Google should not be allowed to sell this product the good are not fit for propose
  7. Rcarnes91

Rcarnes91 Well-Known Member

You have to enable flash in dolphin in the settings menu
    david1949 likes this.
  8. david1949

david1949 Member

i cant fine anything in the settings to enable
  9. clutton86

clutton86 Active Member

To get flash on dolphin go: menu, more, settings, Web content, flash player set to always on
    david1949 likes this.
  10. dave1812

dave1812 Well-Known Member

use dolphin 8.5.1 APK. don't use the current Dolphin from the store!!!
    david1949 likes this.
  11. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Well-Known Member

The Dolphin in the play store does not support flash in Jellybean.
    david1949 likes this.
  12. david1949

david1949 Member

Thank you all for your help i think i have it up and running i am using FireFox now