1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Help NeededSupport

1. lucidhelp

lucidhelp New Member

Hi Guys! I need some help with my LG Lucid. I got the ICS update a few days ago and like it. But last night I got this little blue box with a 1 in it on one of my message threads. Also the text count is in bold font. I think this means there is an unread message but there is no unread message that I can see. Could it be a message stuck out there somewhere or does the message thread need to be reset? If it does I have no idea how to do that or how to get rid of the blue box. If anyone could help me I appreciate it. My boyfriend and I were in an important conversation when this happened and since then I have not received a message from him which is not like him. Thank you!

Advertisement
    :
  2. mrryanthai

mrryanthai Well-Known Member

Can you screenshot your screen?
  3. fatdaddysnacks

fatdaddysnacks Well-Known Member

It sounds like you have a launcher replacement installed and it could just be a bug with in it
  4. wiisixtyfour

wiisixtyfour Well-Known Member

I get that until I reply to or delete whatever message I received. Not sure if it's supposed to be there or not since I read the message..

Looks like this
    [​IMG]
  5. mrryanthai

Maybe a delayed message?I haven't had that happen.I've always used GO SMS or Handscent SMS.Try using one of those and see if you get the same thing.
  6. jhcii

jhcii Well-Known Member

It may mean you haven't opened the attachment or downloaded it yet - since it is near the attachment icon that's what I would be thinking
  7. mrryanthai

You're probably right,I didn't think about that!