1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Help new phone

1. JJ24

JJ24 Member

I have just got a hero and loving it so far apart from a couple of things firstly it has come with firmware version 1.5 so is it worth getting a newer firmware and how do i do that? secondly i cant get my hotmail e-mail on the mail on the hero i have looked at the microsoft website but it doesn't explain it very well maybe you could explain it better for me. I would really appreciate the help.

Cheers

Advertisement
  2. Anthony1

Anthony1 Well-Known Member

3. shawnb227

shawnb227 New Member

Well the latest firmware is 1.5 but in the next 6 months they are going to update it or they at least say so. As your email goes, you should be able to just add a new account but if you are having problems with hotmail you might have to enter everything in manually.
  4. Haizum74

Haizum74 Guest

Go into Mail, add acount, put in your email address and password and sorted (pop3 if asked)