Help !!!! No 3G

1. Batbriel

Batbriel Well-Known Member

I dont know if there is something wrong with the network or if its just my phone. I'm Rooted, currently running White Widow 4.4 and the 3G icon is not showing up on the status bar and I cant access , the market or facebook, nothing !! any ideas, suggestions ?

Advertisement
  2. xx_bishop_xx

xx_bishop_xx Well-Known Member

Try dialing *22899 to update your PRL settings?
    Batbriel likes this.
  3. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Are you using the device under the same conditions and in the same place(s) as when it was showing 3G?
    Batbriel likes this.
  4. Batbriel

Yes already tried *22899 and yes I've been using the device under the same conditions and in the same places as when it was showing 3G and my wife has the same phone, she isnt Rooted and she shows 3G and no problems
  5. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Well-Known Member

I feel kinda stupid even asking this... because I"m sure you did this. But i gotta ask anyway...

Are you sure Mobile Networking is on?

Hold down power-
    Mobile Network should be ON
    Batbriel likes this.
  6. Batbriel

Ok it is Fixed !!! not sure if got something to do with but before I lost my 3G, I updated an app from the market, SwitchPro Widget to be more specific, so I uninstall it, rebooted my phone and now its back to normal
  7. Batbriel

:D Anyways thank u Guys for all ure help !!!!
  8. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Ohh.. well, that app is connection sensitive.

Good to see you're good to go now.
  9. MOS95B

MOS95B Well-Known Member

I lost 3G for a few hours today. Might have been something up with the network

Didn't bother me though, since I was out fishing and just wanted to check in on FourSquare
  10. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Well-Known Member

You got some nice fishing lakes out there in MN :cool:
    MOS95B likes this.