• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Help No signal

web85

Sep 13, 2011
So i flashed my phone The Ascend to cy6 even tried 7 even tried to go back to stock rom and for some reason it gets no signal cant dial 228 says there is no sim in it you can only make emergency calls only any way on how to fix this. This is threw Metro also. :mad:

So i flashed my phone The Ascend to cy6 even tried 7 even tried to go back to stock rom and for some reason it gets no signal cant dial 228 says there is no sim in it you can only make emergency calls only any way on how to fix this. This is threw Metro also. :mad:

Your not doing something correctly when you flashed back to stock because that error is caused by the 2.2.2 update for Metro, and stock is 2.1.
Make sure just like when you flashed CM6/7 that you go into CWM, Clear everything like you normally would for a flash, then reboot the phone, it will just go to a white screen..then put the image back on for stock..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones