Help! Not receiving text messagesSupport

Last Updated:

1. cathyinseattle

cathyinseattle New Member This Topic's Starter

I was receiving text messages, but then all of a sudden, they stopped. I haven't downloaded any new apps. I am able to send them, but not receive. Please help. Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. ftothe3

ftothe3 Well-Known Member

try using the smstomailbox app. it will send texts to your email. hopefully this isn't the same problem that was on the gsm hero...

3. quentinfisher

quentinfisher Well-Known Member

i would try resetting the phone, i had a htc touch pro that occassionally had this problem, did a soft reset and it was fine.

4. DiNoise

DiNoise Member

i had this problem last nite, but i think wat caused it was that i switched my mobile network connection to EVDO ONLY, and when i switched it back to HYBRID i got bunch of msges at the same time... not sure if thats wat the problem was but thats wat happened.. it works fine now..

5. Negrito

Negrito Well-Known Member

I havent recieved a text message ALL day, and i was starting to get worried. Now i had a free moment to search before i left my office. Thank you sir!

Remember folks you need the 1x to get you text messages!!!

6. ron

ron Well-Known Member

This seems to be a pretty widespread issue. Does anyone know if HTC/Andorid are aware of it? Anyone know a good tech support number for HTC in the States?