Help on a few issues

Last Updated:

1. Sportsmen

Sportsmen Member This Topic's Starter

Hey everyone

Ok new phone a few things are driving me crazy.

1. Opera Mini I open it up and i can type in a website like www.androidforums.com BUT how can I make it actually go to the site?! Where is the enter key?

2. How do I use pics as wallpaper? On my blackberry I just put it in a folder called wallpaper and then used it.

3. Same thing for ringtones, I just have no idea how to set them. There is no option in the contacts to set a ringtone for a person.

these things have been driving me crazy thank you!

Advertisement
  2. darksoul

darksoul Active Member

Only have answer fir no 2
    While wiewing the pic in gallery, notice a option for more appears lower right. Select more and choose set to. Wallpaper.

3. Inferno4213

Inferno4213 Well-Known Member

1. Press the enter key. It should be the key in the bottom right corner. The line preceding the arrow goes down & then to the left.

2 (maybe 3 but haven't tried). Long press the background as if you were placing a new icon there. A screen should come up that gives you the option to change the wallpaper towards the bottom. Choose custom and it will ask you to choose either gallery or another file browser and you can chose the file from there.

4. Sportsmen

Sportsmen Member This Topic's Starter

Well I thanks guys!

I found out how to user wallpaper :) Sadly it does not look good because I have too many icons......

What do you guys use to listen to mp3s on your phone?

5. njbianco

njbianco Well-Known Member

3.goto your contact list and select a contact>once you open selected contact press the menu key and select edit>once there go down and press ringtone and choose ringtone you want for that contact

If you don't feel like doing all that you can download the app Ringo Lite from the market for free

Sportsmen likes this.