Help on posting a photo using TwitterSupport

Last Updated:

1. gino_76ph

gino_76ph Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

hiya i have a brand-new Samsung Galaxy Apollo (i5800) Android phone and i also happen to have a Twitter app on my phone. i have photos i would like to post via Twitter but i don't know how and there seem to be no option as to how to do it via an app like Twitpic or similar.

i would like to know how please. need help!!

Thanks...

Advertisement
  2. stoffell

stoffell Active Member

Take a picture, then go to your gallery to view it and when you're viewing it, you can choose "Share" and then select Twitter. It will automatically use one of the twitter picture services to post your picture.

cheers

3. gino_76ph

gino_76ph Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i have done that but it took a while for the phone to upload it to my twitter account even on a max wi-fi signal....is that normal or expected?
    *the photo was taken from a 3MP camera phone and it's not even full screen.

4. stoffell

stoffell Active Member

I think the default picture is indeed producing a pretty big JPG file. You could change the resolution while taking the picture. It can be done in the camera settings. Change it from 3MP to a lower setting.

5. Snappr

Snappr New Member

Hi -would be great if you could send via MMS wouldn't it (as that will minimise your photo size automatically for you). There's a new service just rolling out (UK only at present), that means you can send your photo's to twitpic as an MMS. Send pictures from your mobile phone no 3G or internet connection required.....Tweet pictures from your mobile phone with Snappr