Help on resizing boot animationSupport

Last Updated:

1. Recreation

Recreation Well-Known Member

Quick question. How can I resize the images of the file so it can fit perfectly on my phone?

Attached Files:

Advertisement
    new optimus likes this.
  2. macjay420

macjay420 Well-Known Member

Oo
  3. macjay420

macjay420 Well-Known Member

I use an app called absolute system it has an editor..plus it has a nice selection of boot animations and fonts
  4. warock56

warock56 Well-Known Member

Took the liberty of resizing it for you, tell me if it works

*waits for good news*

Attached Files:

Recreation and new optimus like this.
  5. new optimus

new optimus Well-Known Member

your resize is perfect, thanks to both you and the OP I put this on both my phones.
  6. Recreation

Recreation Well-Known Member

Works perfectly. You're the man, thanks
  7. warock56

warock56 Well-Known Member

glad it worked guys.
  8. p-bOt

p-bOt Well-Known Member

how do you resize it with absolute system? What should it be resized to for the M??
  9. pmb116

pmb116 Well-Known Member

Go into boot animations. Select the down arrow in top right corner. Select bootanimation.zip editor. Select your downloaded animation. Hit the menu button on your phone. Select editdesc.txt. highlight second line. Change to 320 for first number 480 for second. Leave 3rd number as is.
    p-bOt and DaniellieeE like this.
  10. p-bOt

p-bOt Well-Known Member

oh ok thanks it works great :D do you know if there is a way to add sound to them? i really miss that "DRRRROOOOOIIIIDDD" sound that the cyanogenmod roms had until the latest updates lol
  11. p-bOt

p-bOt Well-Known Member

i did what the thread said and opened root explorer and went to system/sounds/poweron and pasted the mp3 there. I deleted the other one i had so just the droid sound was there but now there is no boot sound at all. what did i do wrong? I tried it on the sense rom by the way

*nevermind...you have to name the file PowerOn.mp3 for it to work lol