Help - Original Rogers ROMSupport

Last Updated:

1. homeslice976

homeslice976 Member This Topic's Starter

So since the day I got my Eve (GW620) it's had a tendency to drop 90% of the calls I'm on, usually within the first 2 minutes. I've had all intentions of sending the device back for a replacement, which is why I paid the extra $50 for the warranty, however I've been lazy and it never went back. The device hasn't been used since July, until today. I found out that OpenEtna had got a working 2.2 Froyo ROM for the EVE, so I figured what the hell, let's play with this thing. So anyways I took it out of its box, rooted it, flashed it with the custom 2.2 ROM and was loving it, until I made a phone call and it dropped (after about 10 minutes). Now for the last 4 hours I've been trying to find an original Rogers ROM to flash back to the device so I can ship it back and get a new one but this seems to be impossible - so to my fellow Eve owners, does anyone have the original Rogers boot.img and system.img for the Eve, or know where I can find it? Or anyone who has not installed a custom ROM, would you be willing to make a backup, factory restore, make another backup (with Original ROM), send me the boot.img and system.img, then reinstall their first back up???

I did try tolemac's toleROM which is a 1.5 ROM, but it's custom too, already rooted with none of the Rogers apps.

Advertisement
  2. ch0g0nda

ch0g0nda Member

I've got the stock Rogers stuff - found it by accident one night :p. What's your email?

homeslice976 likes this.
  3. homeslice976

homeslice976 Member This Topic's Starter

In your Private Messages (as well as your Visitor Messages which you can delete, I just didn't figure out where the PMs were til after) - thanks ch0g0nd

4. bagidew

bagidew New Member

i also need the original rogers rom. Would be very thankful for it. I'll send you a message.

Thank you very much :D

5. pishman

pishman New Member

hi
    I've been trying to find an original Rogers ROM to flash back my lg gw620 . ound out that OpenEtna had got a working 2.2 Froyo ROM for the EVE .

plz help me
    and send me the boot.img and system.img of origibal rom lg gw620 eve

my email is m.jafarian.1986@gmail.com

Thank you very much

6. jpsimard

jpsimard New Member

hello guys, I would also need the original Boot and System image for the LG GW620 from Rogers.

Please help, I'm going through hell with this darn phone...

Thanks!

7. jpsimard

jpsimard New Member