Help! Pattern LockSupport

Last Updated:

1. cgrimes

cgrimes New Member This Topic's Starter

I have the new EVO. Unfortunately one of my friends entered my pattern wrong too many times so it locked and is now asking for my gmail account. Problem is I forgot my gmail account...I know I can take it and get it reflashed and lose all data but I'm really not into that. Any suggestions or tricks to get my email or just bypass the lock? Your a life saver if you can help. Thanks

Advertisement
  2. No_u

No_u Well-Known Member

If you forgot your whole gmail account name then that's really stupid since everything is linked to it.. It's Google's OS for a reason :p

When you made your gmail account you had the option to enter a secondary e-mail and "secret" question. If you did this then yes, there is a way without reflashing the phone.

If not, then you're out of options.

3. MassacrMan

MassacrMan Well-Known Member

Though something that important should be memorized, punch your friend in the face and go reflash the phone. That's all you can do, sorry.

4. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Well-Known Member

If the password recovery doesn't work, go under hypnosis and try to remember your Gmail password. Otherwise you're screwed.

I'm glad it's like this. There is no way I'd want other access to my gmail without the password / correct credentials.

5. notreallynuse

notreallynuse Active Member

Wait, after it locks you out initially then it asks you to wait and then it asks for the password again. your friend did that intentionally. some friend.

6. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Some Android devices used to bypass the pattern lock when put into a dock or car mount.

But if this happened to me, I'd go to gmail support online and explain the issue.

7. cgrimes

Thanks guys...and Ill try all of that...I already hit the friend for hittin on my sister so ya lol no worries there. I had the email written down but its gotten lost...Ive only had the phone for 2 weeks...awesome until this happened

8. cgrimes

How do I do that? I can find all kinds of links that run me in circles but nothing where I can write to google or anything...?

9. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member

10. notreallynuse

notreallynuse Active Member

I kno this may sound stupid but have you tried turning the phone off for a few days and then turning it back on. Hell, even take the battery out!!!

11. JEREMIAHJR3

JEREMIAHJR3 New Member

i forgot my pattern password for my LG optimus help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME ONE OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!