• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [HELP!!!] Phone cannot use network! LG Optimus T

Chedduhhh

Lurker
Aug 16, 2013
So a while back, my dad put me on his T-Mobile plan, and got me an LG Optimus T (P509). He said I could root it and do anything I wanted to do with it, even though I told him it would void the warranty. So I took the recommended steps to root my phone, and install some ROMs. I used the ROM Manager, but after I install what believed to be CM7 or CM10, my phone model said it was P506. So now, whenever I go to flash a ROM, I can't do anything based on P509, but can only flash ROMs based on P506. So I went back to stock Froyo, thinking I was knowing what I was doing, but when I got there, it said the network was busy, and I couldn't make any outgoing phone calls. I went back to the previous ROM I had, and now I can't make any phone calls at all. The phone has basically become useless. I need help on what to do, and if there is a possible way to just revert the phone back to the original factory settings.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones