HELP!!!!Phone hangs on Downloading do not unplug screenSupport

1. ThePlague

ThePlague New Member

Please help, i was doing a restore from another thread back to v6 and everything was going smoothly my phone went to a screen that says Downloading do no unplug...so after the software on the pc kept telling me no connection i would just keep trying again and after so many attemps it didnt let me retry anymore...so after trying hard reboot removing battery etc. this screen remains....please tell me i didnt brick my phone any advice is welcome.......

Advertisement
    :
  2. death2all110

death2all110 VIP Member VIP Member

remove battery and press and hold the end button for 20-30 seconds. replace battery and try to power on
  3. ThePlague

ThePlague New Member

same thing, any other suggestions, short of stomping on it...lol

i am pretty computer savy so if there is a way to use command prompt or something...anything i am literally willing to try anything i feel like my arm has been cut off....lol
  4. death2all110

death2all110 VIP Member VIP Member

Download teamviewer and PM me ASAP i cant promise you anything but i may be able to save you from a brick
  5. turkishjade

turkishjade New Member

i'm having the same problem....did you guys figure anything out?
  6. pworcester

pworcester Well-Known Member

mine did that. I kept restarting the LG Mobile Updater program and it eventually took hold and completed.
  7. d3310n

d3310n Well-Known Member

Yes that is true just keep trying it even if you brick it lgmu will save you if it doesnt work after maybe 15 trys somethings up but it worked for me on the 4th try and after 1 brick
  8. kdarocha

kdarocha New Member

I'm still stuck.
    I have the updater. When I start the updater it tells me the Ally is connected and highlights the update software in RED.
    I click UPDATE and it starts updating. It gets to 30% and says there is a connections issue. I restart again and again until I have to exit.
    I have exited and restarted many times. I tried unplugging it and replugging it/ holding down the volume/home button and pressing the power button/ opening and turning on while holding the '5' key and I even threatened to drown it to no avail.

If anyone has figured out the fix to this I would appreciate it.
  9. chrlmd

chrlmd New Member

My lg ally is stuck in the do not unplug verizon screen can anyone help me thanks!!!!!!!!!
  10. chrlmd

chrlmd New Member

did you ever get this fixed?!!!