• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HELP - Phone Stolen!

TheRock6650

Lurker
Dec 28, 2009
My phone was stolen today, long story short, it's gone for good. I've deactivated it but I don't want them able to use my google account if they swap to another sim or use it on wifi, is there anyway I can stop this? Is changing my password gonna stop the phone? Please help!

My phone was stolen today, long story short, it's gone for good. I've deactivated it but I don't want them able to use my google account if they swap to another sim or use it on wifi, is there anyway I can stop this? Is changing my password gonna stop the phone? Please help!

Sorry to hear about your phone. Had you enabled its internal tracker ? that could help you to find your phone.
Just change your google mail password, nobody will be able to use your gmail account... rest assured.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones