• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HELP! Phone won't turn on

rwl92

Lurker
Aug 1, 2014
Hey, my phone was booting in download mode and it fell of the table onto the floor and the battery came out and now it won't turn on at all. When I put the battery back in and tried to boot the phone absolutely nothing is happening, it is like it is completely out of battery but I know that it is charged.

Hey, my phone was booting in download mode and it fell of the table onto the floor and the battery came out and now it won't turn on at all. When I put the battery back in and tried to boot the phone absolutely nothing is happening, it is like it is completely out of battery but I know that it is charged.

Have you tried plugging into a wall outlet and try turning it on.
If it still won't boot,It may be broke.

Upvote 0
Have you tried plugging into a wall outlet and try turning it on.
If it still won't boot,It may be broke.
I haven't tried plugging it in to the wall outlet, however, I did plug it into my computer and nothing happened then.

But while it was plugged in I tried turning it on and the computer kept making the sound it makes when an external device is connected via usb, but nothing would come up in my computer. This kept happening every time I tried to turn it on, it was like it was recognising it but then nothing.

Upvote 0
I haven't tried plugging it in to the wall outlet, however, I did plug it into my computer and nothing happened then.

But while it was plugged in I tried turning it on and the computer kept making the sound it makes when an external device is connected via usb, but nothing would come up in my computer. This kept happening every time I tried to turn it on, it was like it was recognising it but then nothing.

Digitizer could be screwed from the fall.That's if the phone is even booting.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones