help playing streaming musicGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Evil Sports

Evil Sports Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there a way to play the music on sites like 1.fm. this is one thing the blackberries blow away the Eris with. Any info would be appreciated

Advertisement
  2. droid-dohrk

droid-dohrk Well-Known Member

I just searched Google and found 1.fm It looks like it will play Shoutcast streams. So, try downloading TuneWiki (I like this one, it will play shoutcast and last.fm and your music and videos too and do YouTube searches) or DroidLive (plays shoutcast)

In TuneWiki, you click on the icon of the microphone, then select Shoutcast, then Search. I entered 1.fm and I found some 1.fm stations. If you press Home and the TuneWiki disappears, you can start it again and press on the bottom right icon that looks like red headphones and it takes you to the Now Playing screen again.

Also, when you start TuneWiki again later, you can go to Recently Listened To and find your station again quickly.

3. Haxcid

Haxcid Well-Known Member

Maybe through the browser. There is no app for it if thats what you mean. I use pandora myself and it works great.

4. Evil Sports

Evil Sports Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thank you !!!! TuneWiki is just what I needed. Works great, Thanks again[​IMG]