help please anyone....Support

Last Updated:

1. PFC1986

PFC1986 New Member This Topic's Starter

by a mistake my charger got thrown out...i bought a new one its not made by sony ericsson (rogers in canada does not have them yet)....a little problem now every time i connect to my computer the phone charges butttttt it wont connect to the computer (sony ericsson pc companion says there is no phone connected to the computer), what should i do...i think i need to download the driver but i cant find one on the internet yet....please anyone help...thank youuuuuuu!

Advertisement
  2. visitador02

visitador02 Well-Known Member

Just a quick question. Did you mount the SD card? That is, if you see the USB sign on the notification area, did you press the USB sign so that it ask you whether you want to mount the card? Just checking.

3. PFC1986

PFC1986 New Member This Topic's Starter

The USB sign on the phone does not show up when I connect it into the computer, it only charges my phone...

4. puppet_master

puppet_master Well-Known Member

sounds like a USB or driver problem on your PC... try another port

-pup-

5. Crash27

Crash27 Well-Known Member

Some have the setting under the setting in the SD Card & Phone Storage, check and make sure its turned on in there, then plug it in and you should get a USB icon on the top of the phone so that you can drag it down and mount it, if this fails try to unmount your SD card and replace it again, and restart the phone and PC, to see if it fixes anything, if this does not solve it then I am not sure what to tell you, It should fix it though, there is also a setting for USB Debbuging which is under Applications & Development.