help please asap

Last Updated:

1. KirkwoodLucas

KirkwoodLucas Active Member

before we start, please dont move my thread, there isnt anyone on there, I rooted my samsung galaxy stellar, i downloaded rom manager and downloded a cwm that wasnt for my phone it started recovering booting, after about 15 min it booted up, but my touch screen and soft keys will not work, so i flashed my stock rom for my phone nothing happend. so i reset my phone so now im stock with a stock phone, cant enable usb debugging and everything without my touch screen and soft keys work.

Advertisement
  2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

ok so your touch screen and soft keys work now? not really sure what you are asking.
    KirkwoodLucas likes this.
  3. KirkwoodLucas

Everything but the two.:(
  4. KirkwoodLucas

I just have no idea what to do
  5. KirkwoodLucas

well looks like my phone is a paperweight, because i flashed it to stock because i thought that would work then it didnt, so i reset it through recover mode (volume up + power) so i cant root because i cant turn on usb debugging, there isnt a way to do that with out doing it via my phone right?
  6. KirkwoodLucas

i cant even use the screen to do the setup wizard. only thing that works on my phone is the rockers, the power buttons and screen turns on just fine, and i also get notification
  7. ocnbrze

ok so the screen is not working then? if so then it sounds like a hardware issue.
  8. KirkwoodLucas

but its the home, back buttons, and menu buttons also not working, so what could cause that, because all i did was turn it on after installing rom manger and this all happened. So what could it be?
  9. ocnbrze

well from what i was reading is that there is no clockwork mod deisgned for your phone. not sure if that is the cause or not. but installing something not meant for your phone is not good.